MVH-MS310BT Marine Stereo with AM/FM/BT & Pair Nautica Marine Series 8" 100W Dual-Cone Speaker - White
∗ SiriusXM Streaming Promo - Download the SiriusXM App and get 3 Free Months of Service w/activation.
MVH-MS310BT Marine Stereo with AM/FM/BT
Digital Marine Receiver with enhanced Audio Functions, Pioneer Smart Sync App Compatibility, MIXTRAX®, and Built-in Bluetooth®
- Designed for Marine Use - Conformal coating protects the PCB against corrosion.
- High-Visibility Outdoor LCD Display - The white LCD with black characters ensures higher visibility outdoors. The APP icon allows you to check the Pioneer Smart Sync app connection status at a glance.
- Compatible with -Pandora, Spotify, Pioneer Smart Sync, and Alexa Built-In.
- Bluetooth®Technology allows for Hands-Free Call and Audio Streaming
- Smartphone Control allows access from your Android or Apple smartphone directly to the Pioneer receiver.
- Mixtrax - An innovative Pioneer technology that creates a nonstop mix of your music library complete with a range of DJ-inspired effects. MIXTRAX takes the music from an iPhone, or USB device, and plays it back with added transitions and effects, creating a virtual DJ inside the Pioneer receiver.
- USB Auto Switch - The receiver also includes the USB Auto Switch feature so when the phone is connected via USB the listener has the option to choose whether the receiver uses the phone as a source, or just charges the device.
Nautica Marine Series 8" 100 W Dual-Cone Speaker - White
Water. Salt. Sunlight. Heat. These are typical boating conditions that eat ordinary speakers for lunch, but the Nautica TS-MR1600 6-1/2” Dual Cone Speaker is built specifically for marine use.
Its heavy-duty construction resists all these nasty conditions, delivering rich, full music to an afternoon cruise or a happy hour docked.
- Water-resistant IMPP Composite Cone
- 1-1/8" Poly-Imide Reflex Horn Tweeter
- Acrylonitrile-Elastomer Styrene (AES) Glass Fiber Reinforced Basket/Magnet Cover
- Gold Tinsel Wire – Gold tinsel wire and gold plated wire terminals are used for better current transfer