Fusion FM-F65RB FM Series Black 6.5" 120 Watt Flush Mount Marine Speakers
- Optimized Full Range Speaker: The FM Series speakers are acoustically optimized for performance in the marine environment, by combining optimized speaker drivers and aluminum dome tweeters to produce quality sound at all volumes.
- Innovative Design Aesthetics: Designed with a low profile, near-flat installation for a visually appealing finish, the FM Series will complement the aesthetics of any vessel.
- Non-Intrusive Mounting System: The FM Series uses 'speaker legs' that keep the speaker in place without the need to create any screw holes in your vessel.
- True-Marine™ Designed and Engineered: Extensively tested to perform in the harsh marine environment, the FM Series carry an IP65 weatherproof rating along with True-Marine accreditation.
- Designed To Comply With ISO12216: Tested to international standards for pressure and watertightness, it recognizes the FM Series are designed and built to the highest industry standards for quality and robustness.
The FM Series have been purposely created to meet the latest boat design trends with a sleek and minimalistic design. By incorporating a timeless, classic grille styling with two form factors (round or square) and two color options (black or white), the FM Series will complement the aesthetics of any vessel with its enhanced design cues.
The innovative, flush mount design of the FM Series speakers allows for an ultra low profile installation (mounting profile no greater than 2.5mm or 3/32") for a visually appealing, premium near-flat finish never before seen on a marine speaker.
The FM Series also features an intelligent mounting system for a non-intrusive, simple installation. Simply place the speaker in the cutout, tighten the screws and the 'speaker legs' will tighten against the panel, keeping the speaker in place without the need to create any screw holes in your vessel.
As a True-Marine product, the FM Series speakers are designed and engineered for the harsh marine environment. Once a product has been subject to rigorous environmental testing and passed our stringent True-Marine approval process, it is awarded the accreditation and recognized with an industry-leading 3-year consumer warranty.
Perfect for installation both indoors and outdoors, the FM Series speakers are rated IP65 for water and dust ingress protection from the front when installed correctly, while also meeting industry standards for UV and salt fog protection.
The FM Series have passed stringent pressure and watertightness tests in accordance to ISO12216 (D1.1 for Areas II, III and IV). This is critically important as it ensures the boat builders and consumers alike are installing genuinely safe speakers on board their vessel. By achieving ISO12216 compliance is a recognition of the product's superior design and build quality.Specifications
|RMS Power Rating
||100 Hz - 18 kHz
|Recommended Amplifier Power (RMS)
||15 - 80 W/Ch
|Cone / Surround Material
||Polypropylene with rubber surround
|Mounting Diameter Clearance
|Mounting Depth Clearance
|Optimum Enclosure Volume (Sealed enclosure, fully filled with absorption material)
|Operating Temperature Range
||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
|Storage Temperature Range
||-20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
|Water and Dust Resistance (IP rating)
|Speaker Dimensions: Length x Height x Depth
||153mm x 67.1mm [ 6" x 2-5/8"]