GP1871F 7" GPS, Chartplotter, Fishfinder 50/200, 600W, 1kW, Single Channel & CHIRP
Powerful technology in a compact 7" Chartplotter with a built-in CHIRP Fishfinder!
Multi-Touch Interface - Convenient and intuitive slide-out menus
The GP-1871F smart interface, inherited from the NavNet TZtouch2, features slide-out menus containing all the tools and data you need to be in total control.
Display modes customization
Customize your display modes and create the perfect combination to fit your individual needs.
With the Finger Gestures (one or two fingers) you can either zoom-in, zoom-out, double tap to take a screenshot or even jump to a full-screen mode when using Split-screen display mode.
Detailed Chart with C-MAP 4D compatibility
By using the incredibly rich C-MAP 4D charts, the GP-1871F/1971F delivers highly precise data that features plenty of useful information, such as relief vectors, tidal streams and marine plans, considerably enhancing your navigational awareness.
Via the CAN bus network interface, The NAVpilot-300 and NAVpilot-711C can be connected to the GP-1871F and GP-1971F and controlled directly from the Chart Plotter.
Unmatched detail with TruEcho CHIRP™
The high level of detail available with TruEcho CHIRP™ technology helps to distinguish fish schools, even when close to the sea bed.
Fish can be observed with a very high resolution and are displayed in a distinct boomerang shape. The clear presentation marks individual game fish and bait fish, even when tightly schooled together.
ACCU-FISH™ and Bottom Discrimination with RezBoost™
With FURUNO’s RezBoost™ data processing technology, fish schools and echoes are shown with high resolution while you can assess fish size and bottom composition thanks to ACCU-FISH™ and Bottom Discrimination functions.
Additionnaly, ACCU-FISH™ icons and colors can be freely customized according to the size and depth of the targeted fish.
DRS4W 1st Watch Wireless Radar
The GP-1871F and GP-1971F are connectable to the 1st Watch Wireless Radar (Output Power 4 kW) giving your Chart Plotter a major upgrade in accuracy and safety.
Easy screenshot and MicroSD card
Tap the display with two fingers to capture a screenshot that will be saved directly to your microSD card.
- Consistent "all-glass" design and GUI (similar to TZtouch2), with multi touch, slide out menus and edge-swipe gesture controls
- 7" Wide-aspect, bright (1000 cd), multi touch LCD (800 x 480 Resolution) with anti-fingerprint and anti-reflective coating
- Built-In 1kW TruEcho CHIRP and Conventional Fish Finder with Accu-Fish, RezBoost and Bottom Discrimination
- Built-In 72 channel GPS WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS Core and antenna
- Built-In wireless for use with DRS4W Radar & C-MAP C-Weather downloads
- Radar overlay capability with DRS4W (optional heading input required)
- Compatible with C-MAP 4D MicroSD Worldwide Cartographic Database
- C-MAP C-Weather for Wind, Wave, Weather, Humidity and Temperature
- Autopilot control when integrated w/NavPilot 711C or NavPilot 300
- Certified NMEA2000/NMEA0183 Interface (full NMEA0183 output with SW update)
- Accepts AIS data in both NMEA0183 & NMEA2000 formats
- Built-In simulation: Internal demo slideshow and simulation mode
This product may not be returned to the original point of purchase. Please contact the manufacturer directly with any issues or concerns.